Thursday, September 3, 2009

It Begins

First official week of Training! The runs so far have been 3 miles, 4 miles, 3 miles and then 5 miles on Saturday. I am sore today, but I think it was the painting for 3 hours yesterday after the 4 mile run that did me in. It's nice to feel sore. Well at least this kind of sore...I don't have the "can't get out of bed sore". My muscles just feel worked out and strong. I am already looking ahead to the next weeks when the miles increase. I'm excited about the challenge. It will be interesting, juggling running, school for both little girls and a baby. I wish Stella's preschool was longer or at least ended the same time as Adrianne's kindergarten. I will be doing a lot of driving until I can find a carpool buddy. I am going to be a schedule queen~ not that I wasn't already!
I counted in July I ran 35 miles. August's total was 44 miles. I am scheduled to run 88 miles this month! 7 weeks until my race!

No comments:

Post a Comment