Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 13: Marathon Mama, 26.2 miles of peace and quiet

I saw the shirt with this postings quote on it and laughed. Someone recently asked me what I was running from and I jokingly said my kids. Some days it is more true then others.
I did my very last really long run of this training yesterday. I have 2 more weeks of shorter runs and then it's here...M day. I'm really glad that I have a lot going on right now with all the birthdays and our normal life. And since race day is on the 2nd of May, I can't even see it on the calendar yet. I'm beginning to dream about it. In the most recent I decided to start running at 9 instead of 7 and then realized that was a bad idea too late. My guts are just stirring!

Miles today: 18
Miles this week: 31
Miles this Year: 335

No comments:

Post a Comment