Monday, March 1, 2010

I have enough...that's all

It's funny to me that I only seem to have enough in me for that days miles. If it's 4 like yesterday then that is what I can do. Today it was 7 and I knew I had enough to finish. I guess this is a good place to be....at least I'm not feeling like I don't have enough! Jonah joined me today and I was really glad for the company. He wasn't sorry about it until later when he went golfing and was really tired!
This is week 8. I am half way done with my training. Another 8 weeks to go. This weeks long run is 14 miles...The longest distance that I have ever run in my whole life. I'm excited to get to this milestone. I only have 6 more long runs until I get to taper. This training is flying by. I have 245 miles left in this training until I run my 26.2. 245 miles in 8 weeks. Crazy.
Miles Today: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment